SPECIAL OFFER - SPINACH LEAF DILUTION 25% OFF! Offer ends 30/03/2018.


This week's special offer is the wonderful Spinach Leaf Dilution. It is made up of 3% Spinach Leaf Absolute Oil and the other 97% is Jojoba. It is the perfect ingredient when making cosmetic products and smells fabulous!

Skin Benefits:

• Spinach is effective in clearing up acne, thus maintaining healthy skin.

• Spinach is rich in vitamin B which protects your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays that cause sun damage, skin cancer and premature ageing of the skin.

• Spinach is loaded with antioxidants that destroy free radicals in your body. These free radicals damage your skin, thereby causing premature ageing. Spinach oil will make your skin look younger and rejuvenated.

• Being rich in vitamin K, spinach gives you a clear complexion by minimizing acne and dark circles. The vitamin and minerals in this vegetable give you quick relief from the dry itchy skin, thus providing you with a radiant complexion.

• Spinach oil is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A improves skin tone whereas vitamin C plays a key role in the growth and repair of skin cells.

Hair Benefits:

• Spinach is a superfood comprising of vitamins B, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids all of which are required for healthy hair growth.

• Deficiency of iron causes anaemia which results in hair loss among other adverse effects. Spinach is rich in folate and iron. While folate aids the creation of red blood cells, iron helps them carry oxygen, thus combating hair loss.

At such a truly great price, give it a go today!


logo_ND.jpg

SHOP OTHER BRANDS

Mystix logo.png
LIVE NATIVE LOGO - LGE CMYK300TIFF.tif
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

© 2020 by Mystic Moments

All rights reserved.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • YouTube